Freight Policy / Shipping Policy
Whenever possible we ship out orders within 2 business days. But can take as long as 15 days depending on the products selected. No order will be sent out without full payment of the products and any shipping costs.
To ensure our customers receive the best possible price, the final shipping charges will be calculated & emailed to you the next business day or when it becomes available from the vendor. Once shipping cost is finalized your credit card will be charged the full amount.
- Due to weight limitations for streets in residential areas, these charges are higher than deliveries to commercial addresses. In many cases a trucking company will send a smaller truck (e.g., not an 18-wheeler) to residential addresses in order to be in compliance with weight limitations. This may results in additional charges depending on the freight carrier.
- Most of our trucking carriers offer Curb Side Delivery to customers’ locations. It is the responsibility of the customer receiving the shipment to have the means to unload, e.g., by fork lift or by loading dock.
- If the customer request lift gate service additional charges may apply depending on the freight carrier. If the customer does not request lift gate service, Mastercraft Truck Equipment is not responsible for the freight cost if the product cannot be removed from the truck. Please note that truck drivers are not responsible to help unload the product. If the customer cannot unload the product and it is brought back to the shipping depot, future attempts to deliver this product will result in additional costs which are the responsibility of the customer.
- Ask your sales person for more detail
- Mastercraft Truck Equipment is not responsible if the product cannot be unloaded off the truck. Truck drivers are not responsible to help unload the shipment.
- We cannot ship to P.O. boxes or to military APO/FPO addresses.
- We do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Please ask our Sales Reps for guidance on this.
- Mastercraft Truck Equipment stocks most of what we sell. We fulfill most of our own orders, from our own warehouses, with our own people.
- Mastercraft Truck Equipment ships with UPS for smaller items weighing up to 145 lbs.
- If shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, the shipment will be mailed only by Second Day Air.
- Please note that UPS cannot ship to a PO Box.
- MasterCraft Truck Equipment will determine which method of shipping will be the most cost effective to the customer.
- Please inspect your order IMMEDIATELY upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any of the packaging materials until you have inspected your order and you are fully satisfied with your products. If the product was shipped to the customer by a freight carrier or FedEx please inspect the product for visible damage before the carrier leaves. Please make any notations on the Bill of Lading (delivery receipt).
- If the customer receives a damaged shipment the customer may choose not to accept the delivery at that time and MasterCraft truck Equipment will handle any claims directly with the carrier.
- In the unfortunate occasion that your freight shows up with damage and you did not mark it on the bill, the freight company considers you the owner of the product and will not allow us to put in a Freight claim. However, please call us so we may assist you in any way we can on making your freight claim.